When looking for an Extended Stay furnished apartment online, there could be hundreds of companies to choose from and at times it can be difficult in finalizing an apartment that suits your requirement. Here are some of the tips that will help you select the best furnished apartment.
- If you are moving to another city for a temporary assignment, you would want the apartment closer to your work. Commuting to work can not only be time consuming but also costly.
- If you have a car, you would want to ask the furnished apartment provider if they have free parking. A lot of extended stay companies charge for this facility. This is typical of apartments located in large cities where underground parking is quite expensive. Moreover, if you expect guests over the weekends or on a regular basis, you need to ask the provider about the visitor parking and the overnight parking permits.
- If you do not have a car and not considering renting a car, buying groceries can be difficult. Asking the operator about grocery delivery service or how far the furnished apartment is located from a convenience store or a restaurant. A location close to a bus stop can be handy.
- If you intend to live in a furnished apartmentwith a large family, there is no harm in asking about the number of beds available, additional mattresses or even inquiring about the availability of a sofa bed. Finding out about the size of the apartment also helps. You may also want to view the pictures of the suite before finalizing the reservations. Families with kids should also inquire about the neighbourhood. Malls, parks, schools, libraries, recreational facilities are very important for families.
- Internet usage has also been a problem with some of the companies. Make sure you ask about the internet service and the availability of wireless facility.
- Just like the internet, laundry facility is also very important. An apartment should preferably have an in suite laundry facility. Coin laundry in a common and shared room can be expensive at times.